RILA Annual Ministerial conference comes up once every year. It’s an avenue to develop specific transformational leadership qualities in leaders. This year, it took place in June. Details are as follows:
Theme: Discovering and Optimizing Your Ministry Gifts in the Marketplace
Venue: RCCG, Olive Tree Parish, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos
Date: 11th June, 2016
Attendance is FREE but registration was required.
- Pastor Idowu Iluyomade – Pastor-in-Charge of RCCG Region 20; Member, RILA Board of Governors
- Pastor J.A. Bolarinwa – Former Provost, Redeemed Christian Bible College; Vice Chairman, RILA Board of Governors
- Pastor Remi Morgan – Pastor-in-Charge of RCCG Lagos Province 35; CEO Laterna Ventures
- Pastor (Dr.) Okey Enelamah – Minister of Industry, Trade & Investment, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Pastor Alex Okoh – Managing Partner, Ashford & Mcguire Consulting; Member, RILA Board of Governors
- Pastor Ade Asekun – Chairman, Wema Bank Plc
- Pastor John Enelamah – End-Time Revival Ministries
- Pastor Nicholas Nyamali – CEO, Investment One